Ramen With Spicy Pork
Give Us Some Love!!!
This ramen with spicy pork recipe is tremendous simple to arrange and tastes wonderful. Attempt it at present in your subsequent lunch or dinner.
Ramen With Spicy Pork
This Ramen with spicy pork dish is easy and quick to prepare and hits the spot.
- 2 liters of broth meat, chicken or vegetable
- 1 kg pork shoulder
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 medium onion
- 1 celery stalk
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 6-7 cm ginger root
- 1 red hot chili
- 2 tbsp. l. Mirina
- 3 tbsp. l. soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp. l. pepper paste or to taste
- 2 tbsp. l. olive oil
- salt freshly ground black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 240 g wheat noodles
- 1 leek stalk white part only
- 100 g spinach
- 2-3 feathers of green onions
- 1 tsp. white and black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 160 ° C. Peel the onion, celery, ginger and 1 carrot, cut into 3-4 parts, crush the garlic cloves.
- Rub the meat with salt and pepper. Preheat a large saucepan or pot, add 1 tbsp. l. butter and fry the meat until golden brown on all sides, transfer to a plate. Then add onions, carrots, garlic and celery and sauté, 5 minutes. Pour in mirin, broth, soy sauce, pepper paste and chili. Place back the pork to the pot and bring to a boil. Cover the pot with a lid and place in the oven for 4 hours. Turn the meat 2 times during cooking. Add hot water if necessary to maintain the volume of liquid.
- Remove the cooked meat from the pan, remove the fat. Use two forks to cut into thin slices. Strain the broth from the pan through a sieve, remove the vegetables. Return broth and meat to saucepan and place over low heat.
- Place the eggs in a medium size saucepan and add water until they are covered. Bring to a boil, then cook for 8-10 minutes. Transfer the cooked eggs to a bowl of cold water and peel.
- Boil the noodles in boiling water, 5-6 minutes then drain them using a strainer and rinse water and set aside.
- Chop the leeks thinly and sauté in oil, 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook for 1 more minute, season with salt and pepper. Cut the remaining carrots into thin long pieces.
- Divide the noodles into deep bowls. Pour in hot pork broth, add leeks, spinach and carrots. Cut eggs in half and add to bowls. Sprinkle the ramen with green onions, sesame seeds, and chili flakes.