Easy No Bake Strawberry Vegan Cheesecake Recipe
Give Us Some Love!!!
This no bake easy vegan cheesecake dessert is shockingly tasty. Our easy no bake strawberry vegan cheesecake recipe is smooth, creamy, and rich. Try it today and leaves a comment.
Ingredients For The Vegan Cream Cheese:
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (1 small lemon)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3/4 almond milk or coconut milk
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cashew or almond butter
- 2 1/2 cups cashews soaked
- 1/2 cup of sliced almonds for decorating
Ingredients For The Strawberry Jam Filling:
- 4 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
Instructions For Vegan Cheese Cake:
- Add oats, almonds, salt, and coconut flakes in a food processor and pulse a few seconds until fine crumbs form.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and fold in maple syrup and cashew or almond butter.
- Apply grease the bottom of an 8″ form pan with coconut oil and press crust evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- At medium heat, mix almond or coconut milk and ¾ cup sugar and heat just until sugar is dissolved in a small saucepan. Set aside and let it cool.
- In a high power blender, blend soaked cashews, cooled coconut milk mixture, coconut oil, vanilla, and almond extract, until thick and smooth.
- Add the vegan cheese cream and lemon zest into the blender and mix for a few seconds until the cream cheese mixture is well combined..
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into crust and chill it in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Instructions For The Strawberry Jam Filling:
- In a medium-size saucepan, add the 3 cups strawberries and 3/4 cup sugar and cook over medium heat over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until you notice the mixture thickening.
- Add in the remainder 1 cup of strawberries and continue to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool at least one hour before adding to cream cheese.
- Remove cheesecake from the freezer and thaw at room temperature for at least an hour.
- Once vegan cheesecake is thawed, remove from springform, and carefully transfer to a serving plate.
- Add the almond slices to the slide of the cheesecake.
- Add the strawberry filling to the top of the cheesecake and spread out evenly.
- Cut slices of the cheesecake wiping after every cut.
No Bake Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
A delicious easy no bake vegan strawberry cheesecake recipe that is creamy and smooth and packed full of flavor. This strawberry no bake cheesecake recipe is topped with our homemade strawberry filling recipe.